First Aid Course - Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
First Aid Brisbane offer training rooms in north Brisbane Clontarf Redcliffe. We offer variety of first aid courses including the basic - Provide First Aid (HLTAID003). The Provide first aid course trains individuals to understand the basics when helping another individual who requires first aid. Provide First Aid courses give everyone that confidence to care and give it a go.
YOUR First Aid course includes
- HLTAID003 - Provide First Aid
- HLTAID002 - Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID001 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Weekdays Course Cost: $135.00 Course Time: 7-8 Hours (NO HOME STUDY) Groups: Welcome both small and large your place or ours, dates and times flexible SPECIAL Saturday First Aid with CPR Course: $100.00 First Aid Brisbane Course Calendar:
- FAB - First Aid Brisbane offer public first aid courses North Brisbane in Clontarf & Redcliffe.
- Our professional Trainers offer simple easy to follow First Aid courses 4 times a week plenty for your to choose from. NO ONLINE OR FURTHER STUDY REQUIRED.
- We will never let you down once you have paid for your course we guarantee IT WILL NEVER BE CANCELLED ON YOU.
Our Trainers believe that everyone should learn at least some basic first aid techniques. Our Provide First Aid Course teach you those skills that You never know when you might need them - you could be at home, at work, at school or on holiday. Unfortunately it happens but you are more likely to help with first aid to someone you know than you are a stranger, scary thought.
HLTAID003 Course SKILLS
You will receive hands on practice with a CPR mannequin, both adults and baby's actually using an AED Automated External Defibrillator . You will simulate bandaging on one of our lovely life size manikins, role play an emergency scenario and other skills. You’ll get to practice each skill with other participants in a fun relaxed situation where you feel comfortable and confident. While the material taught in this course is serious, it’s taught in a positive, upbeat environment.
- DRSABCD'sss in align with the ARC Guidelines
- CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Basic first aid:
- Illness & Injury Assessment,
- Bandaging, Bites, Stings
- Management of fractures & dislocations, first aid kit considerations
WHY SHOULD you complete a first aid course?
Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence from your first aid course to act in an emergency, over time first aid treatments change and our memories fade so keeping up to date with your first aid certificates and refreshing your skills is vital CPR course including AED every 12 months and First Aid course every 3 years.
Stay safe at work: Illness and injury can happen anywhere, anytime.
Anyone With first aid knowledge you can be create a safe work environment and help meet your workplace’s safety requirements.can learn first aid: no matter what your background or skill level you can learn first aid. First aid is a skill that should be second nature for all individuals.