First Aid Course - Provide First Aid (HLTAID003)
First Aid Brisbane offer a variety of First Aid Courses with locations north Brisbane and First aid courses South Brisbane. With a variety of courses available including the first aid course we should all be completing - Provide First Aid (HLTAID003). The Provide first aid course trains individuals to understand the basics when helping another individual who requires first aid. Provide First Aid courses give everyone that confidence to care and give it a go.
YOUR First Aid course includes
- HLTAID003 - Provide First Aid
- HLTAID002 - Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID001 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Weekdays Course Cost: $135.00 Course Time: 7-8 Hours (NO HOME STUDY) SPECIAL Saturday First Aid with CPR Course: $100.00
- FAB - First Aid Brisbane offer public first aid courses North Brisbane in Clontarf & Redcliffe and first aid courses South Brisbane in Wakerley.
- Our professional Trainers offer simple easy to follow First Aid courses 4 times a week plenty for your to choose from. NO ONLINE OR FURTHER STUDY REQUIRED.
- We will never let you down once you have paid for your course we guarentee IT WILL NEVER BE CANCELLED ON YOU.
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid Course
For a long time we knew this as Apply first aid course or Senior first aid course, the new and current Provide first aid course HLTAID003 will give you the skills and knowledge to confidently provide First Aid response, life support, management of casualty(s), the incident, in a range of situations, until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
We feel here at First Aid Brisbane that everyone should learn at least some basic first aid techniques. Our Provide First Aid Course teach you those skills that You never know when you might need them - you could be at home, at work, at school or on holiday. Unfortunately it happens but you are more likely to help with first aid to someone you know than you are a stranger, scary thought.
First Aid Course SKILLS
You will receive hands on practice with a CPR mannequin, both adults and baby's actually using an AED Automated External Defibrillator simulate bandaging on one of our lovely life size manikins, role play an emergency scenario and other skills. You’ll get to practice each skill with other participants in a fun relaxed situation where you feel comfortable and confident. While the material taught in this course is serious, it’s taught in a positive, upbeat environment.
- CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Basic first aid:
- Illness & Injury Assessment,
- Bandaging, Bites, Stings
- Management of fractures & dislocations, first aid kit considerations
WHY SHOULD you complete a first aid course?
Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence from your first aid course to act in an emergency, over time first aid treatments change and our memories fade so keeping up to date with your first aid certificates and refreshing your skills is vital CPR course including AED every 12 months and First Aid course every 3 years.
Stay safe at work: Illness and injury can happen anywhere, anytime.
With first aid knowledge you can be create a safe work environment and help meet your workplace’s safety requirements
Anyone can learn first aid: no matter what your background or skill level you can learn first aid. First aid is a skill that should be second nature for all individuals.
WORKPLACE ACCREDITED First Aid Course HLTAID003
Be prepared is a scout moto. First Aid Brisbane by completing one of our First Aid course either north brisbane in Redcliffe or south Brisbane in Wakerley you will know what to do when someone needs help – just in case. A First Aid Brisbane first aid courses are all accredited CPR and First Aid programs our Provide First Aid course builds your confidence and your knowledge, providing the skills you need to potentially save a life or provide basic emergency care.