LVR UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV Panel
CPR HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Your LVR course will include CPR as this is a prerequisite for UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV Panel:
Both courses meet Australian training standards. Therefor they are workplace compliant. Your certificate will be issued on the day of your LVR course. You will receive a hard copy certificate and a digital certificate.
First Aid Brisbane ensure your course is COVID 19 compliant in awareness and practices.
The LVR course -Low voltage Rescue course is for individuals acting as a Safety Observer. Participants will work with trainers to learn a variety of skills. Consequently gaining the confidence and knowledge to manage casualties in a variety of situations.
The LVR course will allow you the qualified individuals to act as an Safety Observer and work in Queensland when required by an electrician.
Your course includes:
CPR is a prerequisite for UETTDRRF06 Perform Rescue from a live LV panel.
- UETTDRRF06 - Perform Rescue from a live LV panel.
- HLTAID001 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
LVR Course including CPR course Cost: $102.00. Course Time: 2 1/2 Hours (NO HOME STUDY). Public Courses: Monday and Wednesday 4 pm and Friday 8.30 am. Groups Courses: Welcome both small and large your place or ours Course Calendar:
Code of Practice and Legislation for LVR courses:
Programs can also be referred to as Switchboard Rescue Course.
- Training will include a CPR course HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation in accordance with the Queensland Electrical Safety Regulation 2002.
- Courses and Nationally recognised codes apply to electrical trades, particularly in situations where live work is performed.
Individual or Group Training for LVR & CPR courses combined:
- First Aid Brisbane offer public courses 3 nights a week.
- Located in both North Brisbane and South Brisbane at 4 pm in the afternoons.
- Trainers are also available for Workplace groups for courses.
- Bookings can be completed and courses arranged in or out of working hours. At times to suit your groups both large and small.
LVR and CPR Skills as a result include this and much more.
Courses provides the electrician, with the skills on how to manage the danger of accidental electrocution and provide CPR.
- Legal Requirements, legislation and Obligations with specific relevance to Qld.
- Personal Protective Equipment & Safety Planning.
- Electrical Hazards and Causes of Injury.
- General Principles for a Rescue - practical's using adult manikins.
- LVR Kits-practical use and demonstrations.
- CPR & AED theory and practical assessment using adults and babies.
The National guidelines state that Individuals MUST update you CPR at least every 12 months. As a result the Electrical Industry require you to update your LVR UETTDRRF06 Perform rescue from a live LV panel course every 12 months.
Subsequently The Electrical Safety Regulation 2013. Clause 28 "Rescue and resuscitation Training. Provides that a PCBU must ensure workers performing or helping to perform electrical work are competent in RESCUE and RESUSCITATION.