LVR - Low Voltage Rescue UETTDRRFO6 + CPR HLTAID001
LVR course includes CPR: Both courses Nationally Recognised & workplace compliant.
National Training Standards Notification Effective 24/09/2019: The unit UETTDRRF06B – Perform rescue from a live LV panel has been superseded with UETTDRRF06 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel. This new unit UETTDRRF06 is equivalent to the previous unit UETTDRRF06B and the unit outcomes remain the same. View National Training Standards Information:
The LVR course -Low voltage Rescue course is for all Electricians and Observers in Queensland. Participants will work with trainers to learn a variety of skills. Consequently gaining the confidence and knowledge to manage casualties in a variety of situations.
The UETTDRRFO6 LVR qualifications will also allow qualified individuals to act as an Safety Observer and work in Queensland as an electrician.
Your course includes:
- UETTDRRFO6 - Perform Rescue from a live LV panel.
- HLTAID001 - CPR Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
LVR Course including CPR course Cost: $102.00. Course Time: 2 1/2 Hours (NO HOME STUDY). Public Courses: Monday and Wednesday 4 pm and Friday 8.30 am. Groups Courses: Welcome both small and large your place or ours Course Calendar:
Code of Practice and Legislation for LVR courses and Electricians:
First aid Brisbane training materials are current and specific to Queensland requirements and the Queensland Code of Practice. This course will also assist those who work under the Electrical Safety Regulations 2013.
- Programs can also be referred to by Electricians as an Switchboard Rescue Course.
- Training will include a CPR course HLTAID001 in accordance with the Queensland Electrical Safety Regulation 2002.
- Courses and Nationally recognised codes apply to electrical trades, particularly in situations where live work is performed.
Individual or Group Training for LVR & CPR courses combined:
- First Aid Brisbane offer public courses 3 nights a week.
- Located in both North Brisbane and South Brisbane at 4 pm in the afternoons.
- Trainers are also available for Workplace groups for courses.
- Bookings can be completed and courses arranged in or out of working hours, at times to suit your groups both large and small.
LVR and CPR Skills as a result include this and much more.
Courses provides the electrician, with the skills on how to manage the danger of accidental electrocution and provide CPR.
- Legal Requirements, legislation and Obligations with specific relevance to Qld.
- Personal Protective Equipment & Safety Planning.
- Electrical Hazards and Causes of Injury.
- General Principles for a Rescue - practicals using adult manikins.
- LVR Kits-practical use and demonstrations.
- CPR & AED theory and practical assessment using adults and babies.
Finally the National guidelines state that Individuals MUST update you CPR at least every 12 months. As a result the Electrical Industry update your LVR UETTDRRF06 course every 12 months.