HLTAID013 Provide First Aid in Remote Situation
Provide firstaid remote situation is especially relevant to help employers provide a safe work environment. Hence the Remote First Aid Course is designed to help employees to plan and prepare for working environments in Remote Areas of Australia.
Furthermore participants learn that while providing firstaid in situation it does not take the place of professional medical care. Remote first aid Training gives participants the confidence to assist or control a situation until a more advanced level of medical care is obtained.
Remote first aid courses should also be considered when medical care may be delayed for hours or days. Hence consider planning when heading into a difficult location, bad weather. this is particularly relevant when situations can occur due to lack of transportation or communications.
Consequently we should also consider what to do so that we can prepare for those injuries and illnesses that can occur due to the remoteness of your situation.
Provide firstaid remote situation course includes Nationally Recognized Statement of Attainments:
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation CPR
HLTAID010 Provide Basic Life Support
HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
HLTAID013 Provide First Aid in Remote or isolated sites
Remote First Aid Course Cost: $400.00 Duration: 2 Days - NO HOME STUDY Public courses: Monthly in Redcliffe north Brisbane GROUPS Welcome both small and large your place or ours
- NEW Training.gov.au HLTAID013 codes replace the OLD superseded versions HLTAID005.
- FAB - First Aid Brisbane offer public first Remote aid courses North Brisbane in Clontarf & Redcliffe.
- First Aid Brisbane Remote first Aid courses are simple and easy to follow.
- Free Parking with Morning and Afternoon Tea supplied.
Why complete a provide firstaid remote situation course
First of all we must understand the importance of planning and preparation. Furthermore First Aid Brisbane ensures participant learn skills especially relevant to their intended situations.
Most of all developing these skills and knowledge required to provide first aid to a casualty in a remote or isolated area.
Activities you will complete over the provide firstaid remote situation 2 day period:
- Most of all LOTS Hands on Practical's & Discussions both verbal and written:
- First of all the importance of preparing for isolated travel or work and accounting for expected contingencies:
- CPR and AED in accordance with ARC - HLTAID009 in Full
- Basic Life Support including Asthma and Anaphylaxis - HLTAID002 in Full
- Provide First Aid - HLTAID011 in Full
- Assessing a casualty condition to determine the appropriate response
- Evaluation of options for obtaining medical assistance and/or transporting the casualty due to location.
- To prepare a contingency plan in relation to providing a first aid response because of a remote situation:
- Monitoring a casualty's condition and undertaking ongoing first aid procedures.
- In addition understanding written and Verbal assessments and providing an accurate verbal reports
- Most of all delayed first aid may require the provision of shelter from the elements.
- While Establishing communications and working in conjunction with medical and emergency services support:
- the Evaluation of incident management and participation in debriefing to improve future planning and response:
- In addition you will learn how to conducted a hazard assessment and identified strategies to minimize risk:
- While practicing and demonstrating safe manual handling techniques ...much much more.
Finally in conclusion the benefits of completing a Remote First Aid Course is especially relevant and important to workplace safety.