Provide Advanced Resuscitation (HLTAID007)
Provide Advanced Resuscitation HLTAID007 applies to a range of industries where first aiders need to be trained in the use of CPR whilst using AED's; (defibrillators) and medical oxygen equipment.
This course includes Oxygen provider and use of equipment. As well as AED's used with other equipment.
Your course will include these qualifications
HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Course Cost: $162.00 Course Time: 3 Hours (NO HOME STUDY) Public Courses: Tuesday: Time: 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm Wednesday: Time: 8.30 am to 11.30 am Groups: Welcome both small and large your place or ours, dates and times flexible Complete with any other FAB Course for only $145
- FAB - First Aid Brisbane offer public Advanced Resuscitation courses North Brisbane in Clontarf & Redcliffe and first aid courses South Brisbane in Wakerley.
- Our professional Trainers offer simple easy to follow First Aid courses twice a month for your to choose from. NO ONLINE OR FURTHER STUDY REQUIRED.
- We will never let you down once you have paid for your course we guarantee IT WILL NEVER BE CANCELLED ON YOU.
Provide Advanced Resuscitation course HLTAID007
Provide Advanced resuscitation HLTAID007 course teaches you to respond to first aid emergencies whilst using oxygen resuscitation equipment basic CPR skills and AED’s i.e. defibrillators. This course is designed for First Aiders to manage patient care until the arrival of an ambulance.
Most of all First Aid Brisbane ensure we also present this course to enable you to acquire competency in performing Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation HLTAID001 (CPR). While completing the course participant will use of an automated external defibrillator. Also enabling participants to learn to administer oxygen for therapy while in a resuscitation scenario.
It is relevant for designated first aiders working in manufacturing, construction, mining or any occupation involving hazardous work. The knowledge and skills will enable you to sustain life and minimise the consequences until professional help arrives.
Hands on Approach to Advanced Resuscitation:
First Aid Brisbane trainers ensure a hands on approach to training with progressive assessments throughout the course. You will get to use Adult and Baby manikins, AED units, Defibrillation, airways and oxygen units. First Aid Brisbane consequently ensure there is plenty of equipment for all participants to meet training requirements.
Assessments undertaken will include: written/oral assessments, practical demonstrations, oral and written incident reports, classroom participation.
These assessment methods will provide the participant with the required skills, confidence and knowledge to apply first aid confidently using the Advanced Resuscitation techniques.
Course Requirements for the Advanced Resuscitation course.
Provide Advanced Resuscitation Course participants will be required to participate in a variety of role play situations. While participants demonstrate practical assessments and show their ability to perform uninterrupted CPR on the floor to both Adults and Babies.
Advanced Resus Skills
- Using and understanding Legal and Regulations.
- First Aid due to Cultural issues.
- Especially relevant to first aid is the Debriefing/Welfare.
- CPR & AED (DRSABCD).
- Also important is the Anatomy and physiology when using Advanced Resuscitation.
- Supplementary oxygen due to illness and or injury.
- Also how to use the Oropharyngeal airway.
- In addition to above the Bag valve mask (BVM.
- Furthermore the importance of Oxygen Provision - equipment and its use
Maintenance of resuscitation equipment.
- Most of all when using oxygen the Flow rates of oxygen and its importance.
- While understanding requirements participants will learn the importance of Maintaining equipment. Also the requirements to dismantling, storage & cleaning oxygen equipment.
- While completing 3 simulated scenarios with all oxygen equipment.
- Anatomy relating to resuscitation and oxygen equipment - much much more.