FIRST AID BRISBANE - BOOKING POLICY
Terms & Conditions
1) FIRST AID BRISBANE - OUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- We deliver all our courses at a professional standard with duty of care and appropriate training skills for our trainers.
- Our courses have limited spaces and once you have paid for your course, we commit to you and will NOT transfer or cancel your booking.
- Training delivered by PADI Asia Pacific Pty Ltd,
RTO # 6729- padirto.com
- First Aid Brisbane Terms and Conditions are strictly adhered to by all our staff.
- If you do not understand, or you have questions or concerns regarding a booking or a course in relation to the terms and conditions please contact us prior to finalizing your booking before payment is made.
- Availability: Reception Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 3 pm and Friday 8.30 am to 11am.
Training programs outside these hours participants will be met by their trainer on premises.
2) PARTICIPANTS DUTY OF DISCLOSURE:
- A booking constitutes confirmation and acceptance of ALL our Terms and Conditions.
- Please be aware ALL course participants are required to adhere to the terms and conditions.
- Staff do not make verbal alterations to terms and conditions, so please do not ask. We require all clients to be treated equally and fairly in their bookings.
- If you have questions about the course you are booking, Physical, learning or language difficulties, personal needs or requirements please discuss this with a trainer prior to making your booking.
- It is important that you understand that these should be disclosed and discussed prior to your booking. This will ensure whether or not your requirements can be accommodated within the course.
- When booking on behalf of another individual it is your responsibility to ensure before finalizing the booking they are available for the course and dates you have chosen, alterations and or changes to your booking will incur expenses as stated below.
- COURSE FEES:
Must be paid in full at time of booking.
- PAYMENT METHODS:
Payment can be made in person or calling reception with a credit card. You can also book online using our secured payment system via PayPal, using Credit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal,
- Course Costs:
Are clearly outlined online and can be clarified by calling the office prior to commitment if unsure.
If you have NOT paid for your course you do not have a booking.
Committing to your payment you agree to the Terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
Whilst we empathize that unfortunate circumstances can occur; In fairness to all participants and trainers, we cannot be held responsible for these situations. The Terms and Conditions apply to all participants in equal.
It is your responsibility to ensure you attend your course at the correct location, date and time. Ensuring your arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your designated start time.
- ADMINISTRATION FEES:
When you book a course with First Aid Brisbane we incur expenses to ensure you are allocated and maintain positions on your desired courses. Trainers facilities and equipment are also booked to conduct your course accordingly therefor, additional fees will be incurred when original bookings are altered or changed as stipulated below.
4) COURSE CANCELLATIONS OR ALTERATIONS
To withdraw from a training course or assessment, you must give us 5 working days’ notice in writing prior to the commencement date. The time of notice is from when we receive the written notice.
If you withdraw from a training course less than 5 working days prior to the course commencement date, you must pay the whole of the course fee.
Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests will not be reviewed or approved outside our business hours.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE FEES:
- Course Cancellation Fee $35.00
COURSE / BOOKING ALTERATIONS FEES:
- Requests must be received via email@example.com no later than 2 full business day (48 hours) prior to you course booked date's start time.
- Alteration Fee $25.00 paid prior to original booked date.
- A new course DATE must be completed within 30 days of original booking date.
- You may not attend another course until your alteration payment has been confirmed.
- Courses may only be altered once.
- Alteration Fees must be paid prior to your original booking at time of request.
If fees are not paid at this time our terms and conditions of original booking will be adhered to. If you do not turn up to your original booked date without making transfer payment prior to your agreed date you will forfeit all fees paid.
- LATE ARRIVAL FEE: $50.00 this must be paid at the time and a new course date will be issued.
5) INDEPENDENT STUDY OPTIONS:
- Independent study requirement MUST be completed and returned by 9 am Wednesday prior to your booked course.
- Access will be granted once your course is confirmed
- Once your course materials have been issued there are no refunds for this course, additional fees will be incurred to alter your practical session or failure to return or pass the pre-study options.
- All additional terms and conditions stated above apply as well as stated in section 5
6) SATURDAY DISCOUNTED COURSES
This course offers limited positions with discounts thus by booking on you agree to the following:
(a) NO REFUNDS.
(b) NO substitutions.
(c) NO alterations.
(d) NO transfers.
7) FAILURE TO ATTEND BOOKED COURSE
- Participant will forfeit all course fees paid.
8) WORKPLACE OR GROUP COURSES:
- Please email or call for booking forms firstname.lastname@example.org
9) REPLACEMENT/ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATES:
- TRAINING DAY:
Upon completion of your training session you will be issued a hard copy of your Statement of Attainment (Certificate) to take with you.
A complimentary digital copy will be emailed to the email address supplied on classroom enrolment completed at your training session.
After your training date no further copies can be accessed from First Aid Brisbane or their trainers you must contact the RTO.
If you require a replacement certificate, or additional copies after your course date please email your request to email@example.com additional fees will apply.
THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATE REQUESTS
Certificates cannot be issued to 3rd parties by Trainers, First Aid Brisbane or RTO - Registered Training Organizations.
NOTE: Course payment does not constitute access to another persons Statement of Attainment - Please contact person who completed the course and request a copy from them.
10) RPL Recognized Prior Learning:
Participants MAY be able to apply for RPL towards some of our HLT packages.
- The Unit of Competency you wish to RPL must be current with Australian training network.
- RPL Fees $133.00 plus gst per hour with a minimum of a 3 hour charge per unit. (fee is subject to alterations)
Fees must be paid at time of request. These fees are non-refundable.
- Contact RTO@padi.com.au if you wish to continue with RPL option
11) COVID19 AND/OR HEALTH CONCERNS :
COVID19/HEALTH CONCERNS QUEENSLAND AS OF 01/03/2020 -
- IF YOU HAVE A FLU/COLD - COUGH - FEVER - FATIGUE - RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS, TRAVELLED TO or COME FROM AN DECLARED HOTSPOT OR REQUIRED TO COMPLETE COVID TESTING INCLUDING MANDATORY/SELF QUARANTINE:
PLEASE Do not book a course at this time wait until you are well and or have medical clearance and no concerns.
- Do not book a course if you have concerns regarding your ability to attend, please wait until you are confident you can attend your course choice.
- In consideration to all participants, anyone showing COVID19 or flu like symptoms in class will be asked to leave. This will be at your own expense and fees will apply to reschedule.
- If you have made a booking whilst we empathize with situations any alterations to a booked course are as stated above in our Terms and Conditions.
- If Qld/Federal Govt mandate requires MASKS to be worn in a workplace for any reason then anyone CHOOSING to complete a course on First Aid Brisbane Pty Ltd premises "Must adhere to these rules" and must CORRECTLY wear a mask at all times.
- Whilst we respect individuals choices and personal requirements/exemptions regarding current mask mandate "Please respect ours" we have a responsibility to consider all participants and staff on premises with regards to workplace health and safety requirements. If you continue with a booking regardless of your reasons/exemptions you will be turned away upon arrival.
- If Qld govt put in place a mandate that require temporary Business closures for Moreton Bay Region, First Aid training is deemed "Essential Business" and we will endeavor to conduct training in accordance with guidelines.
- If mandate stipulates there is to be NO face to face training courses will be rescheduled to a new date with consultation of participant.
- Participants who reschedule their courses and given a new date will then adhere to the terms and conditions of previous booking for their new date.
- If you confirm all our terms and conditions including section (11) and book a course with First Aid Brisbane then Alterations/Cancellation requests due to Govt Mandates within your own areas/locations/states/territories including your workplace or your own personal circumstances are as stated in all our additional clauses above.
INFORMATION IS UPDATED AND CORRECT AS OF 01/07/2021 -