FIRST AID BRISBANE - BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) FIRST AID BRISBANE - RESPONSIBILITIES & GUARANTEES:
- We deliver all our courses at a professional standard with duty of care and appropriate training skills for our trainers.
- Training delivered by PADI Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, RTO # 6729- padirto.com
First Aid Brisbane Terms and Conditions are strictly adhered to by all our staff. If you do not understand, if you have any questions regarding a booking in relation the terms and conditions please contact us prior to making your booking.
2) PARTICIPANTS DUTY OF DISCLOSURE:
- If you have any questions about the course you are booking, Physical, learning or language difficulties, any personal additional needs or requirements please discuss this with a staff member prior to making your booking.
- It is important that you understand that these should be disclosed and discussed prior to your booking. This will ensure whether or not your requirements can be accommodated within the course.
- COURSE FEES: Must be paid in full at time of booking. Once paid you are confirmed for the course booked.
- PAYMENT METHODS: Reception Hours 9 am – 3pm Monday - Friday, 07 3419 3432, payment can be made in person or calling reception with a credit card. You can also book online using our secured payment system via PayPal, using Credit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal,
- PAYMENT: Upon booking and making payment you agree to the Terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- FIRST AID BRISBANE: While we empathise that unfortunate circumstances can occur; In fairness to all participants and trainers we cannot be held responsible for these situations. The Terms and Conditions apply to all participants in equal.
- PARTICIPANTS: It is your responsibility to ensure you attend your course at the correct location, date and time.
All requests for cancellations/refunds/alterations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Once a request is approved the participant will receive email confirmation of approval.
- REFUNDS:Received within at least 10 business days with notification in writing. An Admin fee of $25 will be deducted.
- ALTERATIONS PRIOR TO COURSE START DATE:Alterations to bookings incur an admin fee $20.00.
- RESCHEDULE/TRANSFERS PRIOR TO COURSE START DATE:A new course must be completed within 30 days
- SATURDAY BOOKINGS: NO substitutions, alterations, refunds or transfers.
5) LATE OR FAILURE TO SHOW UP to YOUR BOOKED DATE:
- LATE ARRIVAL: If a participant arrives late for a course which prohibits them from having the opportunity to complete the necessary presentations, skill demonstrations, knowledge evidence required to achieve their Certification, they will be required to reschedule to another date within 30 days. Admin fee is $50.00 (Excludes Saturday Courses)
- NO SHOW: Participants who do not show up for their scheduled course will forfeit all course fees paid.
6) WORKPLACE OR GROUP COURSES:
- Please email or call for booking forms email@example.com
7) REPLACEMENT OR ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATES:
All participants are issued a hard copy of their certificate on the day of their course and a digital emailed to the email address supplied on classroom enrolment completed during your training session.
If you require a replacement certificate, or additional copies please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (07) 3467 3867 or (07) 3419 3432 or you can email email@example.com