FIRST AID BRISBANE - BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Full payment is required at the time of booking request.
- Payment is confirmation. Course attendance and Invoice/receipt will be sent to the supplied email address. You can also collected one on the day of your course.
- First Aid Brisbane whilst we empathize that unfortunate circumstances can occur. We cannot be held responsible to ensure individuals turn up to their Booked classes. This includes correct times.
- Once course is booked and paid for, It is the Individual participants responsibility to ensure they attend their booked course on the booked date at the correct location and correct.
2) Participants Duty of Disclosure:
If you have any questions about the course you are booking. Physical, learning or language difficulties, any personal additional needs or requirements.
It is important that you appreciate that these must be disclosed or discussed prior to booking. This will ensure your requirements can be accommodated within the course, course date or class that you are looking at booking.
- There are no refunds if you change your mind.
- There are no refunds once your course date and START time has commenced.
- Cancellations must be received in writing at least 7 working days prior course date. This will enable you to receive a refund less the administration fee from $20.00 to .firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Changes to Bookings:
- Alterations: Any alterations to your booked course incur an admin fee of $15.00.
- Transfers: from $15.00 paid prior to the training date please email email@example.com with your request.
NOTE: NO substitutions, alterations, refunds or transfers for discounted courses or Saturday $100.00 First Aid/CPR Courses or Saturday $55 CPR course.
5) Failure to show up on your chosen date:
- If you fail to show up to your chosen and booked course without notification you will forfeit your entire booking.
- Notification can be made by calling 07 3467 3867 or email firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to course date for fee payment and approval.
- Exceptions are at the discretion and approval of the FAB Administration manager Yvonne@firstaidbrisbane.com.au
6) Workplace or Group Courses:
- Booking Forms Completed signed and returned to approve booking date.
- One invoice per group (additional fees will apply for individual invoice requests.
- Minimum charge for group booking is 5 people per course you are choosing.
- No refunds for individuals failing to attend a booked course.
- Non Refundable $50.00 deposit to secure a date for your group booking – deducted from final invoice once completed.
7) Replacement or Additional Certificates:
- Replacement/Duplicate Certificates: $20.00 collected or emailed. First aid Brisbane are happy to post your certificate but you will incur additional fee.
8) Changes to this Policy:
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at our discretion without notification.
9) Our Responsibilities/Guarantees to you:
- We Deliver all our courses at a professional standard with duty of care and appropriate training skills for our trainers.
- Once your course is booked and paid for it will not be cancelled or rescheduled.
- All our courses meet our RTO training Standards as well as National Training Standards and ASQA Standards.
First Aid Brisbane Terms and Conditions are strictly adhered by our administration staff. Please if you do not understand or have any questions regarding your booking in relation the terms and conditions please contact us immediately.
Phone: (07) 3467 3867 or email@example.com