FIRST AID BRISBANE - BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) FIRST AID BRISBANE - RESPONSIBILITIES & GUARANTEES:
- We deliver all our courses at a professional standard with duty of care and appropriate training skills for our trainers.
- Our courses have limited spaces and once you have paid for your course, we commit to you and will NOT transfer or cancel your booking.
- Training delivered by PADI Asia Pacific Pty Ltd, RTO # 6729- padirto.com
First Aid Brisbane Terms and Conditions are strictly adhered to by all our staff.
If you do not understand, if you have any questions or concerns regarding a booking in relation the terms and conditions please contact us prior to making your booking and before payment is made.
2) PARTICIPANTS DUTY OF DISCLOSURE:
- If you have any questions about the course you are booking, Physical, learning or language difficulties, any personal additional needs or requirements please discuss this with a staff member prior to making your booking.
- It is important that you understand that these should be disclosed and discussed prior to your booking. This will ensure whether or not your requirements can be accommodated within the course.
- COURSE FEES:
Must be paid in full at time of booking. Once paid you are confirmed for the course booked.
- PAYMENT METHODS:
Reception Hours 9 am – 3 pm Monday - Friday, 07 3419 3432, payment can be made in person or calling reception with a credit card. You can also book online using our secured payment system via PayPal, using Credit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal,
- Course Costs:
Are clearly outlined online and can be clarified by calling the office prior to commitment if unsure.
All individuals must pay for their course in full at time of booking. If you have NOT paid for your course you do not have a booking.
Upon booking and making your payment you agree to the Terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- FIRST AID BRISBANE:
While we empathise that unfortunate circumstances can occur; In fairness to all participants and trainers we cannot be held responsible for these situations. The Terms and Conditions apply to all participants in equal.
It is your responsibility to ensure you attend your course at the correct location, date and time.
- ADMINISTRATION FEES:
When you book a course with us we incur both fees and time to ensure you are allocated positions on your desired courses therefor, additional fees may be incurred when original bookings are altered or changed.
4) CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS/ALTERATIONS AND CHANGES TO BOOKINGS:
Requests for cancellations/refunds/alterations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Once approved the participant will receive email confirmation of approval.
- REFUND OF PAYMENT MADE FOR BOOKINGS:
Received within at least 10 business days with notification in writing. An Administration fee of $25 will be deducted.
- CHANGES AND OR RESCHEDULE OF BOOKINGS PRIOR TO COURSE START DATE:
Changes to bookings incur an administration fee $20.00 payable at time of request.
A new course DATE must be completed within 30 days of original booking date.
- SATURDAY COURSE BOOKINGS:
This course offers limited positions and significant discounts and savings to participants thus by booking on you agree to the following:
(a) NO REFUNDS.
(b) NO substitutions.
(c) NO alterations.
(d) NO transfers.
5) LATE OR FAIL TO SHOW UP to BOOKED DATE:
- LATE ARRIVAL:
If a participant arrives late for a course which prohibits them from having the opportunity to complete the necessary presentations, skill demonstrations, knowledge evidence required to achieve their Certification, they will be required to reschedule to another date within 30 days. Admin fee is $20.00 (Excludes Saturday Courses see item 4)
- NO SHOW:
Participants who fail to attend their scheduled course will forfeit all course fees paid.
6) WORKPLACE OR GROUP COURSES:
- Please email or call for booking forms email@example.com
7) REPLACEMENT/ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATES:
All participants are issued a hard copy of their certificate on the day of their course and a digital emailed to the email address supplied on classroom enrolment completed during your training session.
If you require a replacement certificate, or additional copies please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (07) 3467 3867 or (07) 3419 3432 or you can email email@example.com