FIRST AID BRISBANE - BOOKING POLICY
Terms & Conditions
1) FIRST AID BRISBANE - OUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- We deliver all our courses at a professional standard with duty of care and appropriate training skills for our trainers.
- Our courses have limited spaces and once you have paid for your course, we commit to you and will NOT transfer or cancel your booking.
- Training delivered by PADI Asia Pacific Pty Ltd,
RTO # 6729- padirto.com
- First Aid Brisbane Terms and Conditions are strictly adhered to by all our staff.
- If you do not understand, or you have questions or concerns regarding a booking or a course in relation to the terms and conditions please contact us prior to finalizing your booking before payment is made.
- Availability: Reception Monday to Friday 9 am to 3 pm.
Training programs outside these hours participants will be met by their trainer on premises.
2) PARTICIPANTS DUTY OF DISCLOSURE:
- A booking constitutes confirmation and acceptance of ALL our Terms and Conditions.
- Please be aware ALL course participants are required to adhere to the terms and conditions.
- Staff do not make verbal alterations to terms and conditions, so please do not ask. We require all clients to be treated equally and fairly in their bookings.
- If you have questions about the course you are booking, Physical, learning or language difficulties, personal needs or requirements please discuss this with a trainer prior to making your booking.
- It is important that you understand that these should be disclosed and discussed prior to your booking. This will ensure whether or not your requirements can be accommodated within the course.
- COURSE FEES:
Must be paid in full at time of booking.
- PAYMENT METHODS:
Payment can be made in person or calling reception with a credit card. You can also book online using our secured payment system via PayPal, using Credit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal,
- Course Costs:
Are clearly outlined online and can be clarified by calling the office prior to commitment if unsure.
If you have NOT paid for your course you do not have a booking.
Committing to your payment you agree to the Terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
Whilst we empathize that unfortunate circumstances can occur; In fairness to all participants and trainers, we cannot be held responsible for these situations. The Terms and Conditions apply to all participants in equal.
It is your responsibility to ensure you attend your course at the correct location, date and time. Ensuring your arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your designated start time.
- ADMINISTRATION FEES:
When you book a course with us we incur expenses to ensure you are allocated positions on your desired courses therefor, additional fees will be incurred when original bookings are altered or changed prior to your course date as stipulated below.
4) COURSE CANCELLATIONS OR ALTERATIONS
Please send requests to email@example.com
Requests will not be reviewed or approved outside our business hours.
CANCELLATION OF COURSE REQUEST:
- Requests must be in writing received a minimum 5 business days prior to your booked course date.
- Course Cancellation Fee $35.00
- No alterations/Refunds available within 2 business days of your course start date.
- Requests must be received at least 2 business day prior to your booked date. Alteration Fee $20.00.
- NO Course alterations within 2 business days of your booked course.
- A new course DATE must be completed within 30 days of original booking date.
- You may not attend another course until your alteration payment has been confirmed.
- Courses may only be altered once, there are no further alteration options to courses that have been altered previously.
- Alteration Fees must be paid at time of request if not paid at this time participant will forfeit all fees paid and no alterations available.
- Participant will be offered the opportunity to reschedule their course date FEE: $50.00
- INDEPENDENT STUDY OPTION COURSE BOOKINGS:
All the above apply plus these additional terms and conditions.
(a) Independent study requirement MUST be completed and returned by 9 am Wednesday prior to your booked course.
(b) These will be emailed to the email address supplied on your booking information.
(c) Once your course materials have been issued there are no refunds for this course, additional fees will be incurred to alter your practical session or failure to return or pass the pre-study options.
- SATURDAY COURSE BOOKINGS:
This course offers limited positions with discounts applied thus by booking on you agree to the following:
(a) NO REFUNDS.
(b) NO substitutions.
(c) NO alterations.
(d) NO transfers.
5) FAILURE TO ATTEND BOOKED COURSE
- FAILURE TO ATTEND BOOKED COURSE:
Participant will forfeit all course fees paid.
6) WORKPLACE OR GROUP COURSES:
- Please email or call for booking forms firstname.lastname@example.org
7) REPLACEMENT/ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATES:
TRAINING DAY: Upon completion of your training session you will be issued a hard copy of your Statement of Attainment (Certificate) to take with you. A complimentary digital copy will be emailed to the email address supplied on classroom enrolment completed at your training session. After your training date no further copies can be accessed from First Aid Brisbane or their trainers you must contact the RTO.
If you require a replacement certificate, or additional copies after your course date please email your request to email@example.com additional fees will apply.
Certificates cannot be issued to 3rd parties by Trainers or RTO - Registered Training Organizations.
NOTE: Course payment does not constitute access to another persons Statement of Attainment - Please contact person who completed the course and request a copy from them.
COVID19 QUEENSLAND AS OF 01/03/2020 -
Due to COVID19 THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO ANYONE ENTERING FIRST AID BRISBANE Pty Ltd PREMISES:
IF YOU HAVE A COUGH - FEVER - FATIGUE - RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS, TRAVELLED TO AN AUSTRALIAN HOTSPOT OR REQUIRED TO COMPLETE MANDATORY/SELF QUARANTINE:
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR COURSE UNTIL STATE AND NATIONAL GUIDELINES HAVE BEEN MET REGARDING COVID19.
In consideration to all participants anyone showing symptoms in class will be ask to leave. Rescheduling fees will apply to those individuals.
If Govt mandate requires MASKS to be worn in a workplace then anyone entering First Aid Brisbane Pty Ltd premises must wear a mask at all times.
INFORMATION IS UPDATED AND CORRECT AS OF 01/01/2021 -