FIRST AID BRISBANE - BOOKING POLICY
Terms & Conditions
1) FIRST AID BRISBANE - OUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- We deliver all our courses at a professional standard with duty of care and appropriate training skills for our trainers.
- Our courses have limited spaces and once you have paid for your course, we commit to you and will NOT transfer or cancel your booking.
- Training delivered by PADI Asia Pacific Pty Ltd,
RTO # 6729- padirto.com
- First Aid Brisbane Terms and Conditions are strictly adhered to by all our staff.
- If you do not understand, or you have questions or concerns regarding a booking or a course in relation to the terms and conditions please contact us prior to finalizing your booking before payment is made.
- Availability: Reception Monday to Friday 9 am to 3 pm. Training programs outside these hours participants will be met by their trainer on premises.
2) PARTICIPANTS DUTY OF DISCLOSURE:
- If you have questions about the course you are booking, Physical, learning or language difficulties, personal needs or requirements please discuss this with a trainer prior to making your booking.
- It is important that you understand that these should be disclosed and discussed prior to your booking. This will ensure whether or not your requirements can be accommodated within the course.
- COURSE FEES:
Must be paid in full at time of booking.
- PAYMENT METHODS:
Payment can be made in person or calling reception with a credit card. You can also book online using our secured payment system via PayPal, using Credit Card, Bank Transfer or PayPal,
- Course Costs:
Are clearly outlined online and can be clarified by calling the office prior to commitment if unsure.
If you have NOT paid for your course you do not have a booking.
Committing to your payment you agree to the Terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
Whilst we empathize that unfortunate circumstances can occur; In fairness to all participants and trainers, we cannot be held responsible for these situations. The Terms and Conditions apply to all participants in equal.
It is your responsibility to ensure you attend your course at the correct location, date and time. Ensuring your arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your designated start time.
- ADMINISTRATION FEES:
When you book a course with us we incur expenses to ensure you are allocated positions on your desired courses therefor, additional fees will be incurred when original bookings are altered or changed prior to your course date.
4) COURSE CANCELLATIONS OR ALTERATIONS
Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests will not be reviewed or approved outside our business hours.
- CANCELLATION OF COURSE REQUEST:
Requests must be received in writing at least 5 business days prior to your booked course date. Course Cancellation Fee $35.00
- COURSE ALTERATIONS:
Requests must be received at least 2 business day prior to your booked date. Alteration Fee $20.00.
- A new course DATE must be completed within 30 days of original booking date.
- You may not attend another course until your alteration payment has been confirmed.
- LATE ARRIVAL:
Participant will be required to reschedule course date paying a fee of $35.00
- INDEPENDENT STUDY OPTION COURSE BOOKINGS:
additional terms and conditions
(a) Independent study requirement MUST be completed and returned 7 days prior to your course.
(b) Once your course materials have been issued there are no refunds for this course, additional fees will be incurred to alter your practical session or failure to return or pass the pre-study options.
- SATURDAY COURSE BOOKINGS:
This course offers limited positions with discounts applied thus by booking on you agree to the following:
(a) NO REFUNDS.
(b) NO substitutions.
(c) NO alterations.
(d) NO transfers.
5) FAILURE TO ATTEND BOOKED COURSE
- FAILURE TO ATTEND BOOKED COURSE:
Participant will forfeit all course fees paid.
6) WORKPLACE OR GROUP COURSES:
- Please email or call for booking forms email@example.com
7) REPLACEMENT/ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATES:
All participants are issued a hard copy of their certificate on the day of their course and a digital emailed to the email address supplied on classroom enrollment completed at your training session.
If you require a replacement certificate, or additional copies please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificates cannot be issued to 3rd parties by Trainers or RTO - Registered Training Organizations.
AS OF 01/03/2020 - Due to COVID19 THE FOLLOWING APPLIES:
IF YOU HAVE A COUGH - FEVER - FATIGUE - RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS, BEEN TO VICTORIA /NSW, OR ARRIVED FROM OVERSEAS WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS:
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK YOUR COURSE UNTIL STATE AND NATIONAL GUIDELINES HAVE BEEN MET REGARDING COVID19. Participants showing symptons in class will be ask to leave. Rescheduling fees will apply.
INFORMATION IS UPDATED AND CORRECT AS OF 01/09/2020 -